New Sybiz Vision
We have now introduced a pay and process option in sales invoicing and credits. Sybiz Vision Classic users will be familiar with this function. It allows you to receipt monies at the same time as processing the sales transaction, splitting them up as required between cash, credit cards, cheques and EFTPOS. It is set up in debtor defaults and, once done, the accounts will be presented to you when clicking on pay and process.
For further information or help please contact your Sybiz Associate.
It might be timely to remind you of the ATO Transfer Prior Year option in Sybiz Visipay. This gives you more flexibility when managing your data. For example, if there is a need to correct a pay made in the 2014\15 financial year after you have rolled into July 2015, you can go to the history of the employee and reverse or correct the pay in the current database. When doing this you will be warned that you will need to do the ATO dump again.
Once you are happy with the new pay information for the employee(s) then go to Utilities\ATO transfer prior year. Processing this will create a new empdupe file for the ATO and will also create a new payment summary that includes the altered pays. The amended payment summary will then be placed in the balances and history of the employee.
If you need more help with this then contact your Sybiz Associate for more information.
More Hints & Tips
To have hints and tips delivered regularly and straight to your inbox please subscribe to our Product Blog.
You’ll want to see this…
At the end of July we held webinars about the Job Costing and Advanced Job Costing functionality in the new Sybiz Vision.
If you use Job Costing in your business and you missed our webinars, you can still watch the recorded session on our website here.
Sybiz business partners have received a jump in requests to upgrade since our webinars so be sure to give yours a call to book your space now.
Coming soon to a mailbox near you…
Sybiz 2015 General Release packs are due to go out to our customers during November and inside will be a competition you are going to want to enter!
If your contact details have changed since you last spoke with us, please email us so we can make sure your pack gets to the right place.
Now is also a great time to start discussing the Sybiz 2015 General Release with your business partner and schedule in upgrades ahead of the silly season.
Just a few new things…
Sybiz Vision 14.50 has been released and increases the functionality in a number of areas.
Please refer to the What’s New section of the help file or speak to your Sybiz Business Partner about getting your upgrade.
Here’s a selection of items included in 14.50.
– Allow users to block payment of supplier invoices
– Custom fields on projects
– Attachments now visible when using SMTP preview
– Serial/Lot numbers available on more transaction documents
– Improvements to the stocktake process and reports
– Improvements to the suggest order wizard
– Job Budgets (including additional reports)
– Project Financial Position report
– Create a new record from an existing one (customer, supplier, inventory item etc)
– Create a new template from an order
– Editing of budget values on a per general ledger account basis
– The ability to create new purchase orders from a selection of existing orders (eg multiple residual orders from one supplier or re-assign outstanding order items from one supplier to another)
– Location default from customer/supplier and/or transaction header
– Product location wizard
– Order tracking (ie the relationship between orders, deliveries and invoices)
– A reminder of how annoying pop-up messages are with a reminder alert pop-up